Summer is a time of fun and relaxation! What could be better in hot summer than rest in Bakuriani!
10 unforgettable days with different sports and entertainment activities. A lot of games, a lot of competitions, hiking, a lot of communication, a lot of emotions!
Children from 6 to 16 years old are admitted to the camp.
In this camp, each child will be given special attention. Children will be able to plunge into the atmosphere of creativity, take part in interactive games, various competitions for the development of logic, children’s imagination and creative thinking.
Children find new friends and have a wonderful time, gaining valuable skills, ability to work in a team and self-confidence. We guarantee that the rest in our camp will be the most vivid memory for your child.
- Qualified round-the-clock medical care, Russian-speaking doctor
- Guarded territory
- Accompanying children to the camp
- The team of counselors is not just students who love working with children, but above all a close-knit team that undergoes vocational training to work in a children’s camp.
- Issued linens.
- Full Board (FB)
Russian-speaking doctor works in the camp all day long. If necessary, children will be taken to the hospital. If the child has health problems, this should be reported to the agency, which in turn should notify the camp administration.
Children are forbidden to go outside the camp unaccompanied.
It is allowed to take children out of the camp when granting parents’ passports or a special certificate from the parents certified by a notary.
HOBBIES / ENTERTAINMENT:
Sports, music, singing, national Georgian dances, aerobics, painting, chess, volleyball, basketball, football, roller skating, horse riding, cycling.
WHAT YOU NEED TO TAKE WITH YOURSELF, COLLECTING IN THE CAMP:
underwear, towels, backpack, sportswear: sports shoes, shorts, T-shirts, etc.
- personal hygiene items: toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, shampoo, soap, washcloth, etc.
- warm clothes: jacket or pullover.
- Balls, rackets, books and musical instruments as desired. The camp administration kindly asks not to take with them expensive watches, cameras, electronic games, CD players, etc.
The administration of the camp is not responsible for valuables!
- Please do not give your children to the camp valuables, expensive phones, tablets, etc. If, nevertheless, you give the child valuable things with him, then the child must pass them in to the camp administration for safekeeping, and we talk about this to the children upon arrival. At any time, the child can come and take their things. Valuable things (money, phone, tablets, etc.) that disappear from the child’s house, neither the camp nor the company is responsible !!
SAMPLE ORDER OF THE DAY (the program may vary depending on the needs of each group, after consultation with the administration of the camp):
8.00 – to wake up
8.15 – morning gymnastics
9.30 – breakfast
10.30-13: 30 Excursions in the surroundings: in the forest, in Borjomi, in the Rabat fortress and so on
13:30 – 14:00 lunch
14.00-16.00 – quiet hour
16.15-18.00 – Sports activity: Volleyball, basketball, Footboll and so on
18.00-19.30 – dinner
20.00-22.00 –Free time / Karaoke / Educational games / evenings near bonfire
22.00-22.30 – rest
22.45 – sleep time