4 DAYS IN GEORGIA
Meeting at the airport, transfer to the hotel.
Tbilisi City Tour. You will see:
- Abanotubani is a unique area of sulfur baths in the center of Tbilisi.
- Anchiskhati – Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary – the oldest building in Tbilisi of the surviving to this day.
- Narikala fortress – we call it “the soul and heart of Tbilisi”.
- Legvtahevi – this is canyon with a waterfall in the center of Tbilisi
- Tbilisi Botanical Garden
- The famous Vakhtang Gorgasali Square (Meydan or Maidan)
- Walk to the Shardeni street
- We will see mother of Georgia
- Metekhi Church
- Ride on the cable car and see the whole Tbilisi
- Walk along the picturesque staircase Sololaki
- We will be in the very center of political life – on Freedom Square
- We will see the famous puppet theater of Gabriadze
- Modern and futuristic Rike Park
- Let’s make nice photos on the Bridge of Peace
- The Holy Trinity Church – the main cathedral of Tbilisi
- walk down the street Leselidze
- In the evening, optional dinner at the restaurant.
Night in Tbilisi
Mtskheta – Gudauri – Ananuri
- Mtskheta is a city in Georgia, located at the confluence of the rivers- Aragvi and Mtkvari. It is an ancient city, founded in the V century, the first capital of Georgia.
- Svetitskhoveli is the patriarchal cathedral church in Mtskheta, which for thousands of years was the main cathedral of all Georgia.
- Gudauri is a village, a small tourism center and a ski resort. It’s located on the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in the Kazbegi. It located altitude of 2150 m above sea level (the highest mountain point on the road).
- On the way we will see Jinvali reservoir and Ananuri fortress – one of the most visited attractions.
- In Pasanauri we will see how the black and white Aragvi rivers flow in parallel and do not merge.
- Optionally, we will stop at a restaurant and taste the real mountain khinkali.
Night in Tbilisi
Bodbe Monastery, the Church of St. George, the city of love – Sighnaghi, the fortress wall above the Alazani Valley, a visit to the winery with tasting.
- After breakfast we will go in the direction of Sighnaghi. It is a small town in eastern Georgia, on the mountain side, in the historical region of Kakheti. It is called the “city of love” and “Georgian San Marino.” This is a delightful civilized tourist center with cobbled streets and cozy houses with bright red tiled roofs.
- Nearby Signagi there is The village is famous for the monastery of St. Nino. The most valuable here is undoubtedly the tomb of St. Nino. She brought Christianity to Georgia.
- Continuation of the tour is the village Tsinandali – the birthplace of the famous Georgian prince Chavchavadze.
- Excursion around the city of Telavi – the center of Kakheti region, located in the picturesque Alazani valley. Visit to the ancient residence of the Kakheti kings, Batonis Tsikhe Fortress
- In the evening we will return to Tbilisi
- Free day, you will have time for shopping, buy souvenirs, Georgian wine and gifts for the family.
- Airport transfer
- group transfer
- Guide service (English, Russian, Arabic, Persian, Germany, France, Japan speaking guide)
- Driver service
price does not include:
- Airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- food except breakfast
- entrance fees to museums
prices: in USD per person